WELCOME!

This website is a way for family and friends to see what God's been doing in my life. I"m in India now so it's been difficult to keep in touch with everyone as much as I would like to because of internet problems here. Even though this blog is under my direction, it is managed by my daughter in the U.S. (thank you Melissa) . Hopefully this will eliminate many of the problems we have had in the past. If you like my blog, subscribe on the right side of the page so you will get automatic updates by email.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When it rains, it pours!



The plumbing work was supposed to fix the backed up drains in my bathroom but when it was done, we found that the rainwater from the roof didn't drain off like it used to anymore and it comes under my bathroom door now. At least it's rainwater instead of sewer water! When the storm started, the power went off and then the water came in so we had to work by flashlight and candles to mop up the water. The only reason you can see what's happening in the pictures is because I used the flash on my camera.

Here is a slideshow of the flooding in my room.


Bonnie

1 comment:

Lill said...

I love your blog & have added you to my blogging buddies, be back soon!