WELCOME!

This website is a way for family and friends to see what God's been doing in my life. I"m in India now so it's been difficult to keep in touch with everyone as much as I would like to because of internet problems here. Even though this blog is under my direction, it is managed by my daughter in the U.S. (thank you Melissa) . Hopefully this will eliminate many of the problems we have had in the past. If you like my blog, subscribe on the right side of the page so you will get automatic updates by email.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Revival Hymn

The Revival Hymn Video is an audio compilation put to video with words on the screen for easier understanding. This is a powerful compilation and reminds us what true revival is all about.

Created by Host at Sermonindex.net. Speakers: Ian Paisley, Leonard Ravenhill, Paris Reidhead, Duncan Campbell, A.W. Tozer and T. Austin Sparks. Music: Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.



This video is called, "Revival Hymn" and you can find it at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uwbps9k5Dj0 .

No comments: